Friday, June 5, 2009

CB&I Triathlon - The Woodlands

A few minutes before 7:00 A.M., the official starting time for the CB&I Triathlon in The Woodlands.  This is Gerardo's first triathlon.  Regardless of how prepared he was, this was it.  The moment of truth had come...
At the core of the cheering crowd, Ethan, Sofia, Adi, and Stefania.  All rooting for their parents and their parents' friends...  The race started, and we saw Gerardo come out of the water among the leading group of competitors.  Next was a 15-mile bike ride followed by a 5K run.
Shortly after having crossed the finish line, Gerardo joined Justin, Kelly, and Dave...
...and of course, the girls, who here appear flexing their muscles with their dad...
Also in the finish line were also Sergio and David from Shell...

...as well as Jim and Skeet...
'Want to get a feel for the race?  Here's a recap... Watch!!


2 comments:

Kelly Vowles said...

Love the pictures and the movie, great job putting this post together, I feel like I was there :-)

The Dunham's said...

Congrats! Awesome accomplishment!!