Im SO SO SO glad you started a blog!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I will be checking up on you...so you better post often!!! YEAH!! You guys look so so great! The pictures make us miss you even more!!! When are you coming to Canada??????? Well dont come till our house is done...but then come whenever you want!! Thanks for sharing your blog! We love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Married in 1996 in Guatemala, Gerardo and I have now two daughters: Sofia (12) and Stefania (9).
We moved to The Woodlands, TX in 2006 after almost three years of living in Weston, FL.
Thank you for visiting our blog!
1 comment:
Im SO SO SO glad you started a blog!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I will be checking up on you...so you better post often!!! YEAH!! You guys look so so great! The pictures make us miss you even more!!! When are you coming to Canada??????? Well dont come till our house is done...but then come whenever you want!! Thanks for sharing your blog! We love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment